We Provide Insurance that Protects Your Company, So You Can Get Back to Business
While your day-to-day operations are complex, understanding business insurance doesn’t have to be.
There are coverage options available to protect just about every aspect of your business from employee injury to natural disasters. Some types of insurance are required by law and others by business associates, such as lenders and landlords. Obtaining the right type and amount of insurance for your business will help you avoid gaps in coverage where you need it most.
What we consider minimum coverages:
- Property Insurance can fund repairs or replacements for damaged physical assets when disasters like vandalism, fire, windstorms, or hail strike.
- Liability Insurance can protect against financial losses resulting from claims of injury or property damage caused by you or your employees and your products or services.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance can satisfy your employees’ medical needs in the event of an accident or disease and make a quick return to work possible, while removing lawsuit potential by current or former employees.
- Business Auto Insurance can get you on the road again quickly after an accident and ensure your business is protected against losses from injuries to other drivers, passengers and pedestrians for which you and your employees are liable.
- Business Crime Insurance can protect against fraud, theft, forgery or robbery.
We Offer a Broad Range of Insurance Products
Ready to Fill Your Coverage Gaps and Reduce Your Rates?
We appreciate how busy you are managing your business and that discussing insurance usually is low on the priority rating.
However, not having adequate insurance coverage in place when the “uh-oh” moment occurs is a significant problem.
Our goal is NOT to just sell you insurance. Our goal is to match you with the correct insurance for your needs and wants. Please complete the form below or give us a call to arrange a time for us to meet you and learn all about your business. Then we can determine how we may be able to assist you and your business